Terms & Conditions
- Introduction to Terms and Conditions Governing This Website
The Standard Terms and Conditions on this webpage shall govern your use of the Ceratelle Marketing Website. These Terms will be applied to all usage occasions of the Ceratelle Marketing Website. By using this Website, you have agreed to accept and comply with all terms and conditions included herein.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Ceratelle Marketing is the owner of all intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
Site visitors are granted access only for purposes of viewing the material contained in the general viewer section of this Website.
Site visitors are specifically restricted from all of the following actions
- publishing any Website material in any other media without written permission from Ceratelle management;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any part of the content in this Website;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material without the written permission of Ceratelle management;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to Ceratelle or to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts or could impact on user access to the Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm or misrepute to any person or business entity;
- engaging in data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website that is not intended for your use;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing outside of Ceratelle’s business.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by any party other than those holding access passwords. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and are not to be passed to other parties without written permission from Ceratelle Management.
- Content in this Website
In these Website Terms and Conditions, “Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material displayed on this Website. Content displayed in this Website is the original material of Ceratelle Marketing and may not be reproduced in any format.
- No Warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and expresses no representations or warranties of any kind related to the materials contained on this Website. Nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as Ceratelle advising you of product sell through or any other aspect of material product. Ceratelle trading terms and conditions prevail over all content included herein.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Ceratelle, nor any of its officers, directors and employees or contractors, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, including its officers, directors, employees & contractors shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions of Website use is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
Ceratelle is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website, the Website visitor is expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Ceratelle may assign, transfer or subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, the Website visitor is not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Ceratelle and the Website visitor in relation to your use of this Website and supersede any and all prior agreements and understandings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the country for the resolution of any disputes.